RFMI FREQUENCY PRODUCTS
Building on four decades of experience in the design and manufacture of low-power radio frequency (RF) products, today RFMi is enabling OEM design engineers to connect and network more devices, equipment, and processes than ever before.
Founded in 1979 to design and manufacture low-power RF products using surface acoustic wave ( SAW ) technology , RFM products now include RF communications components, subsystem short-range radios , RF modules and boxed radios for a broad range of industrial, commercial and consumer applications.
RFMi designs, develops, markets a broad range of radio frequency (RF) component and module products for low power and wireless
communications. RFMi carry 5 major timing and frequency products lines for the emerging wireless applications:
- SAW Filter, Duplexers, Diplexers, and Resonators
- Crystal Resonators, Oscillators, Filters, TCXO, VCXO, VCTCXO, OCXO
- Dielectric Ceramic filters
- Patch antennas and Chip antennas
- Selected front-end modules including LNA and SAW filters